28/03/2009

Ben on Comics Radar!

So, I go and visit some new and very welcoming friends on there podcast of amazingness, taken from there site:

"After a futile battle between my secondary computer and talkshoe, we unfortunately had to give up on trying for a live episode in March.

But Ben from the Dork In Your Eye podcast stayed up until 2 or 3 or 4 in the morning (I’m terrible at timezones) to talk with us. So, Ben joined Matt and I to talk about the Watchmen film."

I had loads of fun and hope to do it again, maybe even get them on DiYE!

So head over here and enjoy a really great show, think of it as another but unofficial episode of DiYE!

1 comment:

JM Campbell said...

It was great to have you on Ben, you're welcome back any time.

Next time we'll aim for a better time for you. You're up at, like, 5 am right?