21/04/2008

Job

This is not on topic in any way, but I wanted to let you guys know any how.

I have just been offered a job. I wont get into the details, but it's quite likely I will take it.

Some of you know that over the last few months (since just before Xmas) I have been unemployed, a live in husband of sorts.

In those months I obviously started up this site and podcast.

Now with me and Marc working it would seem more than likely that the site might not be covered as well as it has been, though of late it's been very quite anyway, I am hoping to get some other people to help with content though, so watch this space.

I hope to be able to keep the podcast regular though, but due to the nature of mine and Marc's work that might just not be possible. I think it's fair to say that if the big news no longer gets covered on the site, you will hear about it on the show. Due to this, you might be getting a longer but less frequent show, at the moment I just don't know.

Anyway, I wanted to keep you all up to date. Let me reiterate, the site and show are continuing, but if you wanna volunteer your help in a news or any capacity, drop us a line!

No comments: